GUI Features & Release plan
The GUI is provided free as part of the kit and all future updates will remain free. We continue to add features to the GUI to provide more value to our customers. All feedback and comments on our forums go on to improve the GUI and hence the customer gets the best features for the money. We have a release plan but flexible to add new features and enhancements based on our customer's suggestions.
1. Updated the threshold current saving in the battery model for new additions.
2. Reduced the calibration time to 7 seconds from 11 seconds.
Released on 18-Jan-2020
1. Improved compression performance. Now strong compression is less noisy
2. Reduced the average voltage sampling period from 20ms to 10ms. Now the voltage is sampled 100 times per sec.
3. Improved jitter in voltage sampling to +/- 2ms from 5ms.
Ver 2.3.2 : Release Notes Download
1. Added Log Scale for the Y-Axis in profiling
2. Added peak detection logic to display the current waveform. A narrow pulse in a large span can be resolved using this
3. Added trace smoothing to enable anti-aliasing before decimation when the span is changed
4. Secondary plot sync improvement
5. Credits & About buttons added.
6. Async mode added which can improve performance on very slow PCs. Experimental only
1. Zooming of data is more refined as the pulse gets centered at the mouse position.
2. Sets the buffer sizes on the fly. No user inputs needed.
3. Optimized for slower computers. The software is able to run on a core i3 running at 1.8GHz with 4GB RAM.
4. Added a low graph update mode for very slow PCs.
5. Refined trigger search.
6. Added time markers at cursor position.
7. Added synchronized cursors on the chart. Updated when the mouse is clicked on the chart.
8. Enhanced drift performance in very long runs.