Ver 2.2.1: Release Notes
1. Enabled user to select the data compression strength.
2. Updated tooltip readout to include absolute time on the middle chart.
3. Fixed an issue with the sigrok export feature where the digital and current waveform would be out of sync by few ms.
4. Fixed an issue with the estimation start and stop time markers. The markers were not updated on the screen with every change.
5. Disabled the zoom on the digital chart independently which made the waveforms to appear sliding in time.
6. Added shorter buffer lengths of 32, 64 to enable shorter collection time. Now the user can collect only 13 seconds of data at minimum.
7. Re-arranged the tabs to club the estimation, sessions and battery in one page. Logging and Export feature on another page.
8. Added auto loading of session after capture completes.
9 Improved calibration accuracy and drift performance for long runs (> 1 hour)
Ver 2.2.4 : Release Notes
1. Changed the fonts for real time current & voltage displays.
2. Removed PLAY button as it was redundant.
3. Digital trigger search is now more refined.
4. Improved stability in long runs and with higher load on the PC processor.
5. Changed the behaviour of LINK LED on the front panel. The LED now blinks, once every 2 seconds to indicate an active link.
6. Added average energy indication, in the estimation section also. It was only shown in the logs before.